HVAC Home Check-Up
Our HVAC home energy check-up, or infilcheck, will evaluate the fresh air exchange and thermal efficiency of your entire home. Our technician will provide an estimate for any recommended repairs.
HAVE AN ENERGY CHECKUP! YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to make all areas of your home comfortable
- How to reduce dust and allergy suffering
- How to save on your utility bills
WHAT WILL THE CHECKUP TELL ME?
- How much air leakage is generated from your home and/or duct work system
- If your home provides enough fresh air ventilation.
- How to make your home more comfortable, and lower your utility bills.
- How to reduce respiratory allergy suffering
IS THE CHECKUP LEGITIMATE?
- Developed by Department of Energy researchers
- Featured on CBS, ABC, NBC & CNN news, PBS’s “This Old House”, National Geographic Magazine
- Infiltrometers are owned and used by NASA, the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, the US Environmental Protection Agency, the United Nations, utility companies, universities and scientists around the world.
- Tests have been performed on industrial facilities owned by GM, MCI, United Airlines, Walt Disney World and many others, and on hundreds of thousands of homes.
SOME REACTIONS TO THE CHECKUP…
- “Very professional and informative.”
- “Your technician explained problems no one else had ever been able to figure out… remarkably helpful.”
- “We can’t believe how very interesting the whole process was.”
- “It answered questions we had about our family’s indoor air quality.”
- “I would definitely recommend it to friends and neighbors.”
WHAT IS THE COST?
Ask your service technician or call 1-800-281-4377 for a quotation to test your home.